< back to terms
1. By submitting these Import Instructions (release in port or inland delivery request) you warrant that the particulars submitted are adequate and correct. This includes, but is not limited to, providing the correct cargo description and HS code (for Czech Republic) in compliance with all applicable customs and other laws.
2. It is a condition of submitting your Import Instructions that you agree and accept that you will be deemed a “Merchant” as defined in the Maersk Line’s Terms for Carriage and as such will be responsible for all the obligations and liabilities of the consignee, whether disclosed or not. Any nomination of a forwarder or other party in your Import Instructions shall be subject to our discretionary acceptance. In nominating a forwarder you warrant that you have authority to legally bind the nominated forwarder and, should that not be the case, you will assume full liability and shall indemnify us for any and all loss suffered or cost incurred as a consequence of the absence of such authority.
3. Without prejudice to the generality of Maersk Line’s Terms for Carriage, we may substitute the named and/or performing train(s) with another train or trains at any time.
4. Arrival, departure and transit times are estimated and given without guarantee and subject to change without prior notice.
5. All dates/times are given as reasonable estimates only and subject to change without prior notice.
1. All web requests placed via e-maersk.eu are subject to our acceptance policies. You must indicate to us whether the cargo requires temperature control or is hazardous. You also warrant to us that you will provide to us all particulars required by us for the transportation of the cargo. This includes, but is not limited to, providing the correct cargo description and HS code in compliance with all applicable customs and other laws.
2. Please be aware that this is a web request only. Acceptance of web requests is always subject to both space and truck availability at the time of receipt by us of your web request.
3. All dates/times are given as reasonable estimates only and subject to change without prior notice.
4. Unless otherwise stated in the Release/Delivery Confirmation, or a contract executed by each party, or Maersk Line’s Terms for Carriage, no term, condition, or requirement of any booking document or other prior correspondence regarding the subject shipments are accepted by us. Any such terms, conditions, or requirements shall be deemed null and void.
5. These terms and conditions shall not apply to the extent that they are inconsistent with any term in a contract that has been executed by each party.